How to Create a Listing for LeadingMusicians.com
Other than having your own website, there are few better ways to increase your online exposure as a musician than to list yourself on music directories. For now, we are providing musicians with the opportunity to create a comprehensive listing at no cost. Even if we decide to charge for listings in the future, those who build their listing in 2021 will continue to have a free listing.
We recommend musicians who want a listing within this LeadingMusicians.com website to structure their directory listings in this order:
- Start with an introductory sentence at the top of your bio that explains any initials behind your name
- Add a second sentence that summarizes your main activities
Write about your musical activities by order of importance – either based on income potential or based on your artistic goals
- Your first section explains your most prominent musical activity – perhaps performing
- List and write about your second most important activity – perhaps teaching
Add and overview your third most important activity – perhaps composing or arranging
- Next, add your section outlining your musical education – from your early years through your formal education. Don’t forget any additional training that you received after your formal music education
- Finally, complete your bio with personal notes, where you tell a little about your own life, in addition to your life in music, which can include hobbies, significant relationships, and fun facts
The entire process for creating a good bio for your website, your listing, social media or for a concert program at this link. For additional help, or to publish your listing, email me, Richard Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will publish your listing.